Welcome to the HENAX website. This website is owned and operated by HENAX Sp. z o.o., a company registered in Poland with registered number (KRS) 0000131484.
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this web site” means the www.henax.pl site.
- This web site may include links to external web sites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. HENAX Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. HENAX Sp. z o.o. tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. HENAX Sp. z o.o. is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Terms and Conditions
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images, software and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by HENAX Sp. z o.o. or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- This web site also contains trade marks, including the HENAX emblem. All trade marks included on this web site belong to HENAX Sp. z o.o. or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference;
- use approved imagery and the image library in the manner described below.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site; (without our express written consent)
- If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the site editor at email@example.com with details of:
- The URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- The URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- HENAX Sp. z o.o. may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
- HENAX Sp. z o.o. may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- HENAX Sp. z o.o. may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- HENAX Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
Imagery and Image Library
- HENAX does not object to the use of approved imagery of our people/products/plants in advertising, on documentation, in books and other printed matter, on video tape, in software applications, on World Wide Web pages, or in television programs/commercials/movies so long as the use is not unlawful or disparaging.
- Provided you adhere to the following guidelines, no further written permission is required:
- You may not disparage HENAX or HENAX Sp. z o.o. or any of its people/products/plants in your use of our imagery
- You may not use our product(s), product name(s), corporate name, imagery or other copyrighted material in a way that would indicate HENAX Sp. z o.o. sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
- You are only authorized to use imagery within the image library. For all other images on the web site express consent by HENAX Sp. z o.o. must first be given. You can seek this consent by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may NOT alter, use portions of the graphics, artwork, or imagery in any way except to resize to fit your needs.
- Access to the online image library is subject to registration and adherence to these terms and conditions. An appropriate reason and context for use of our imagery must always be given and we reserve the right to reject any request we feel is inappropriate. Failure to give a reason will result in access being revoked. HENAX Sp. z o.o. reserves the right and without notice to terminate access to the image library.
- The copyright attribution must state: “Reprinted with permission from HENAX Sp. z o.o.”.
- If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the www.henax.pl Site Editor at email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Polish law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Polish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.